Our main objectives are:
- to ensure access to quality medical care for the residents of Buda-Koshelev district;.
- to improve the quality of medical services;
- to use the latest methods of diagnostics and treatment;
- to use the principles of medical ethics in our everyday activities.
The capacity of our inpatient departments is 255 beds. The annual number of inpatients is about 8,000 and outpatients is over 30,000. Every year our specialists carry out over 500 surgeries. Consultations are provided by physicians, specializing in more than 20 fields of medicine. Over 420 babies are annually born in the Maternity Hospital of the Central District Hospital.
Our hospital has the modern equipment and comfortable wards.
The planned capacity (visits per shift) of all outpatient subdivisions amounts to 1,307, including::
- 500- Buda-Koshevel District Outpatient Clinic,
- 165- Uvarovichi Outpatient Clinic,
- 100 - Shirokovskaya district clinic;
- 50 - Uza GP Outpatient Unit;
- 50 - Kommunar GP Outpatient Clinic;
- 40 - Krivsk GP Outpatient Unit;
- 30 - Negovka GP Outpatient Unit
- 40 - Gubichi GP Outpatient Unit;
- 15 - Penchin GP Outpatient Unit;
- 18,5 - Rogin Nursing Outpatient Unit;
- 298,5 - all rural health clinics.
The bed capacity (beds) of all district inpatient subdivisions amounts to 267, including (according to specialty):
- 95 -therapy;
- 65 - nursing care;
- 36 -surgery;
- 20 - pediatrics;
- 20 - gynecology;
- 5 - infectious diseases;
- 10 - obstetrics;
- 6 - anesthesiology and intensive care.
We cooperate with the medical specialists of the Russian Federation, Ukraine, Japan, Italy, Germany, etc on the most topical healthcare issues.